Sorry, this offer has EXPIRED 🙁 Be sure to sign up to our newsletter so you don’t miss out on future great deals.
If you are still interested in getting teeth whitening, why not check out our special web promo for Zoom Teeth Whitening.
Not sure what to give a loved one this Christmas? Give them a Beautiful, Bright, White Smile!
Gold Coast Teeth Whitening Gift Certificates now available at Boctor Dental Smilecentre.
$195 for Take-Home Professional Teeth Whitening. Normally $395, Save $200!
$495 for Zoom In-Chair Professional Teeth Whitening. Normally $1000, Save over $500!
Pop into one of our three convenient Gold Coast locations (Ashmore 5597 1973, Bundall 5592 1999 or Currumbin 5598 5666) and grab a Teeth Whitening Voucher today. Give the gift that keeps on giving – every day when your loved one smiles! With such heavily reduced prices, there’s no need to wait, call now.
The $195 Teeth Whitening Gift Certificate is for Take-Home Professional Teeth Whitening. This includes whitening trays custom made to fit the patient’s teeth and whitening gel that is applied at home. Custom Take-Home Whitening systems that are approved and prescribed by a registered Dentist are superior to other systems because they have higher peroxide concentrations allowing for greater teeth whitening results.
The $495 Teeth Whitening Gift Certificate is for Zoom In-Chair Professional Teeth Whitening. The Philips Zoom whitening system is an official, trademarked whitening system that must be administered by a Dentist. It involves the Dentist applying a whitening gel, then activating the gel using an official Zoom light. This method generally obtains Hollywood white smiles and is achieved in a single dental visit.
To get a Teeth Whitening Voucher for your loved this Christmas, call or stop by one of our Boctor Dental Smilecentre clinics:
Ashmore City Dental 5597 1973
Smilecentre Bundall 5592 1999
Currumbin Fair Dental 5598 5666
Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificates:
- Teeth Whitening Gift Certificates are valid for use until 30 June 2017 (all appointments for whitening must be booked by this date)
- Certificates / Vouchers must be mentioned upon booking and must be presented upon treatment
- Itemised receipts can be issued following treatment for eligible Private Health Fund rebates
- Patients will need to have a Dental Consult (inclusive) before whitening
- Certificates are fully transferable to other persons
- Certificate value ($195 or $495 depending on which option was purchased) can be used towards any other dental treatment should whitening be found to be unsuitable for the patient.